About this item
- The Right Tool for Staging & Entertainment Jobs - Create the perfect setting with Gaffer Tape. Get all those cables gaffed and hidden from cameras & the audience. Set marks for actors or secure backdrops. Tape things to walls or secure wires together. You can do these things and more with our gaff tape. Without sticky residues and damaged property. Arrange an eye-pleasing atmosphere on set with no sticky mess behind using our gaffer tape.
- Awesomely Sticky - Would you like to tape down the cable to the floor? Whenewhere you use this gaff tape 2 inch, it will securely attach anything you want to any surface. It conforms well to all surfaces, even the irregular ones, without twisting, curling, or peeling off. Besides, it withstands high temperatures (up to 200F) without melting, so it will securely hold an object even on the surface that tends to heat up
- Easy-to-tear structure & no residues - Since black gaffers tape is made of fabric material, it’s easy to tear by hand. Thus, it is great for working quickly on a set where cutting tools may not be readily available. Our gaffing tape is an ideal match if you plan to set up something and then remove it, leaving no marks behind. In this way, the gaf tape sticks hard but comes off easily and without a trace.
- Non-reflective & water-resistant - Our black gaff tape has a matte finish, which does not reflect light. Have a perfect shot without any glares and light reflections. Thanks to the black color, TRAZON gaffe tape blends with a stage background or floor. Thus, it doesn’t interfere with visuals. It is also suitable for moist environments as it is resistant to water, vapor, oil, and cleansing stuff.
- Suitable for home & office use. - There are so many applications for this gaffers tape 2 inch black in your home or office. Because of excellent adhesive and residue-free properties, you can fix, blend, secure, or attach anything you want. Tape down your numerous computer cables below the table or to the floor to get rid of the mess. Repair rips on vinyl surfaces, and much more.
Do you need to tape a cable, but are you afraid duct tape can leave sticky residues on the surface?
There is a better alternative - Gaffer Tape. It has strong adhesive qualities and will help you secure anything you want, even to a painted wall. But the greatest advantage is that it peels off effortlessly and without any marks! Wow! It looks like that’s what you’ve been looking for
Just follow the drill.
Gather your cables together.
Apply our gaff tape right off the roll, starting at one end. Press the tape down as you apply it.
You don’t need scissors or any other additional tools to cut the pro gaff tape. Tear it by your hand.
That’s really convenient when you’ve got to work fast.
Get the perfect shot that is free of any distractive objects. Because of the white color, gaffers tape 2 inch will merge with the white background staying invisible for the eye. Special matte finish ensures no blicks or glares get in focus. Broadcast flawless videos or take seamless pictures. Nothing will stay in the way of perfect visuals.
DO THINGS RIGHT!
It’s easy to get knocked down in a hassle when the cables are all scattered around. You are in a hurry, and you do not look where you are going. One step. Another step. And… You never make the third one because you are lying on the floor. If only someone could have taken care of those messy cables.
With our black gaffer tape, you will never create those awkward situations. TRAZON black gaffers tape 2 inch will securely hide cables from feet so no one gets stumbled on them. It does not wear down easily from foot traffic, so there would be no need to replace the tape frequently. Tape down cables to the floor with our supremely sticky gaffer's tape.
AN INDISPENSABLE THING FOR SPECIALISTS IN MUSIC, FILMING, AND THEATER INDUSTRIES
This gaft tape is widely used in theaters, photography sets, and video production areas to arrange a perfect setting.
This product allows to:
Hide wires and cables on the floor
Mark spots for performers and actors
Tape decorations or backgrounds
Label dimmers or other gadgets Spike tripods, and much more.
The combination of excellent adhesive strength and residue-free removal lets you easily use our matte black tape and then remove it, leaving no sticky residues behind. Thanks to the matte and non-reflective properties, camera operators will grab the right shot much easier.
No more light reflections and glares in focus. Things you want to hide will always remain invisible under the lights of a photography or film set with our gaffer tape.
TRAZON gaffer tape black sticks to almost any surface type, including hardwood flooring, metal, marble, glass, ceramics, painted metal and walls, carpet, textile, and others.
The gaffer tape is flexible to a certain extend. It might hug irregular surfaces, but it would work better for scenarios when the tape should keep its shape.
Our pro gaff tape 2 inch can withstand high temperatures (200F - 90C), making it a great solution for adhering the tape to hot light fixtures.
It is also noted for water-, vapor-, and oil-resistant properties. Thus, you can use the gafer's tape even in environments with high humidity levels.
Secure cables and props that should stay invisible under the lights with TRAZON gaf tape black. It will give you lots of holding power to keep things away from sight, even being exposed to the bright, hot lights of cameras. Yet, it will ensure that the adhesive won’t damage the surface it is attached to. Our gaffe tape allows working on the fly as you can tear it by your hand, without additional appliances.
Whether you’re trying to prevent people from tripping, or you want to hide cables from your audience and camera, TRAZON gaffer tape will get the job done.