About this item
- The Right Tool for Staging & Entertainment Jobs - Create the perfect setting with Gaffer Tape. Get all those cables gaffed and hidden from cameras & the audience. Set marks for actors or secure backdrops. Tape things to walls or secure wires together. You can do these things and more with our gaff tape. Without sticky residues and damaged property. Arrange an eye-pleasing atmosphere on set with no sticky mess behind using our gaffer tape.
- Awesomely Sticky - Would you like to tape down the cable to the floor? Whenewhere you use this gaff tape 2 inch, it will securely attach anything you want to any surface. It conforms well to all surfaces, even the irregular ones, without twisting, curling, or peeling off. Besides, it withstands high temperatures (up to 200F) without melting, so it will securely hold an object even on the surface that tends to heat up
- Easy-to-tear structure & no residues - Since black gaffers tape is made of fabric material, it’s easy to tear by hand. Thus, it is great for working quickly on a set where cutting tools may not be readily available. Our gaffing tape is an ideal match if you plan to set up something and then remove it, leaving no marks behind. In this way, the gaf tape sticks hard but comes off easily and without a trace.
- Non-reflective & water-resistant - Our black gaff tape has a matte finish, which does not reflect light. Have a perfect shot without any glares and light reflections. Thanks to the black color, TRAZON gaffe tape blends with a stage background or floor. Thus, it doesn’t interfere with visuals. It is also suitable for moist environments as it is resistant to water, vapor, oil, and cleansing stuff.
- Suitable for home & office use. - There are so many applications for this gaffers tape 2 inch black in your home or office. Because of excellent adhesive and residue-free properties, you can fix, blend, secure, or attach anything you want. Tape down your numerous computer cables below the table or to the floor to get rid of the mess. Repair rips on vinyl surfaces, and much more.