About this item
- Boost your productivity with a TRAZON 2 way (y) hose splitter. Divert one flow of water into two and get more use from your hoses with our garden hose splitter. It features two connectors that fit all standard 3/4" hoses. The water hose splitter could be attached to a standard 3/4" faucet, so you don’t need any additional equipment for installation. Get your yard work done more efficiently and much faster with TRAZON 2 way hose splitter.
- Made to be used extensively without failures. The body of the TRAZON outdoor faucet splitter is made of solid brass, which ensures excellent durability and longevity. The water hose splitter 2 way will withstand heavy pressure and any weather conditions, be it rain or frost. The top connector and valve handles are made of rubbered ABS plastic that allows easy grip and flawless operation. Handles are also secured with metal bolts to avoid disconnecting.
- Say a big no to leaks or other issues. TRAZON water hose splitter 2 way heavy duty features screw-tread connectors to be securely attached to the faucet or hose without leaks. The ball valve mechanism ensures a long service life even under harsh conditions, mitigating any maintenance difficulties. Thanks to this system, our faucet splitter 2 way ensures reliable sealing over the years of use, even if you do not utilize it for a long time.
- Leverage 1 spigot & create as many outlets as you need. Running two hoses from a single faucet is already beneficial as you cut watering time by covering more space or do several tasks simultaneously. But in fact, you can connect two more TRAZON hose splitters to the hose y splitter (which is attached to the tap) and get four times more hose connections. Water your garden, wash your car, play with your kids or pets, fill the pool, all at once and from one outside tap.
- You can handle it, no special skills required. TRAZON garden hose splitter 2 way is as easy to attach as to open the tap. Simply rotate the splitter’s connector until you securely connect it to the spigot. Do the same thing to attach hoses. Rubber-coated handles allow you to easily switch faucet outputs without any hassle. Get the perfect water flow for watering your plants, cleaning the sidewalk, playing with kids, or washing the car by adjusting the pressure with the use of the knobs.
DOUBLE THE RESOURCES OF YOUR TAP
With a brass hose splitter by TRAZON
All busy gardeners face these problems one day or another.
- Oh, my hose is not long enough to cover my entire garden.
- No, those nasty yellow dry spots in hard-to-reach places spoil the whole look.
- I squander so much time switching between hoses with different connector types to do different stuff.
- I wish there were a smarter solution so I could do more gardening, not handling the hose-connecting thing.
- If only I could irrigate the yard while my partner would be washing the car. We’ll do our job simultaneously and spend the evening together.
Wait! There’s a simple solution to your problems.
Lucky you are because you’ve come to the right place. TRAZON proudly presents you a garden hose Y splitter that allows you to create two outdoor faucets from a single spigot to ensure an easier watering experience.
Just add this TRAZON faucet splitter 2 way to your garden gear, and you would be happier than ever. You’ll get two ports for hoses from a single tap. Halve your watering time and do two times more without hassle and stress with our garden hose Y splitter.
3/4” connector (US standard)
Our water hose splitter features a 3/4” connector, that would fit your standard garden spigot. Thanks to screw-treads, you’ll easily connect the splitter to the faucet by rotating the connector till it’s securely fit. If you use a different hose or faucet type, you can use an adaptor. It would allow you to easily switch between various hoses without the need to re-attach them to the tap again and again.
Solid brass & rubbered plastic
The whole body of the garden hose Y connector is made of brass. It doesn’t wear off or get brittle as plastic, and is not likely to corrode, unlike many metal splitters. Handles are made of plastic to ensure a slide-free experience. The result of the material blend is the convenient and durable construction that allows you to attach more hoses for sprinkling or other needs at once.
Easy to turn on/off
Turn on both faucets at a time or use only one spigot by closing another hose port. All you need to do is to turn the handle to let water flow or stop it. You can also regulate the flow by adjusting the pressure using the knobs. This will allow you to get the perfect flow that meets your needs: gentle flow for flower watering, strong flow for cleaning a car or sidewalk.
- Attach the TRAZON faucet splitter to the outside tap.
- As you screw the splitter to the faucet, you’ll see that there’s some space left and it couldn’t be fully tightened. Add one or a couple of rubber washers to avoid leaking.
- Connect two hoses to the Y hose connector of the splitter.
- Open one or two valves rotating the handles.
- Turn the splitter knobs to control the water flow pressure.
- Turn off the water after use with the handles.
Tips for safe and efficient use
- This water splitter 2 way is not intended to be used for drinking water, hand washing, food cooking, and dishwashing.
- Add rubber washer inside the screw-thread connector to avoid leaking. You can add one or multiple rubber pieces depending on the situation.
- Keep the water pressure below 0.8 MPa.
- Turn the water off after use to keep your water bills minimal and prolong the lifespan of the tool.
- Cover the hose splitter during the winter season.
MAKE WATERING EASIER WITH A TRAZON WATER SPLITTER
Just screw, turn on, and enjoy!
It’s never been easier to water a garden or clean the car simultaneously. Our TRAZON hose splitter allows multiple hose connections to a single spigot without any hassle. Just attach the TRAZON spigot splitter to your tap, connect the hoses, and that’s it.
The durable brass construction stands the test of time and severe conditions. Because brass is a durable, break-resistant, and rustproof material, the splitter will be your indispensable garden helper for many years to come.
Adjust the water pressure that meets your specific needs at every splitter outlet. Whether you need to get high pressure to fill the pool faster or your flowers require gentle sprinkling to retain their natural beauty, this 2 way hose splitter has you covered. You can regulate the valve opening easily using an outside rubbered plastic lever that controls every individual splitter spigot.
If someone has already developed a solution that would help you get the job done faster and easier, why reinvent the wheel? Get this TRAZON 2-way water hose splitter and enjoy those little things that make your life better.