- Feel the difference: set of 2 outdoor faucet covers (8” H x 5.9” W x 1.4” L) is suitable for different faucet types like hose bibs, garden spigots, water taps. Safeguard the water line from freezing in winter, prevent the appearance of rust or corrosion on your spigots because of heavy rains, and avoid costly faucet repairs with our outside faucet covers. Save your money and time with an insignificant investment in the protection of your faucets!
- Materials that last: You’ll use these covers for several seasons, especially considering the fact that they are compact and easy to store. The exterior part of the faucet cover is made of 210d oxford fabric, the same material used for tents and shoes. It resists rips and tears because it repels water and doesn’t let it ruin the dense fabric structure. Even your pets will have a hard time trying to get rid of a new thing on their territory!
- Superb Insulation & water resistance: because 210d oxford fabric is waterproof, the cover keeps water away from your faucets preventing rust and corrosion. Being completely windproof, the cover won’t let the frosty wind get to the temperature-sensitive water lines that might get frozen. Better insulation is delivered by the silk floss layer inside. Winterize your outdoor faucets with our sock covers and guard them against freezing, rusting in severe and rainy weather.
- Easy in use: installation of the outside faucet cover won’t take much time. Putting the cover on your taps is not the same as using foam covers or towels. Just pull the cover over the aggregate and fasten it tightly. Our covers come with a string tie system. It’s more reliable than velcro closures because the latter have a tendency to wear out and lose their properties. That’s the biggest perk of a string tie — it serves forever and ensures a snug fit of the cover.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Trazon outside faucet covers for cold weather are made to stand the storm, rain, wind, snow, and frost. Thousands of buyers have already tried our products and are pleased with how long-lasting these covers are. But if you experience issues with this item, you can return it for repair, replacement, or full refund. If we haven’t answered your question here, please contact us directly. We have a friendly team committed to bringing the best shopping experience for you.
No more frozen taps! Prevent extensive damage to your home and wallet with our faucet covers
Trazon faucet covers for winter protection — shield your outdoor water spigots from freezing
- Would you like to avoid costly waterline repairs?
- Would you like to winterize your outdoor faucets without the hassle and much investment?
- Are you looking for a simple way to keep water inside your pipes away from freezing when the temperature gets below?
- Do you want to prolong the lifespan of your hose bibs outside the house?
- Are you eager to protect your outdoor faucets from rust?
We have you covered. Trazon is happy to present you a set of frost- and water-resistant faucet covers — your ticket to a carefree life.
Non-insulated faucets let water inside the pipe freeze. Because cold water will expand, it would put pressure on the pipes, which then might burst, leading to unplanned financial losses because of costly pipe and house repairs.
Insulate your outdoor taps with our faucet covers and avoid troubles. Our covers reliably isolate your spigots from the winter elements and protect them from getting wet or frozen, so you do not waste time, money, and effort in the future.
Discover why Trazon faucet covers are a smart investment
Our covers feature a string-tie system that enables you to put the cover on and take it off in a flash. Trazon cord fastener combines unparalleled quality, appealing look, and simple technique. A waxed cotton string is made to last as it resists fraying and slipping. Because of the plastic cord lock, you can fix the string at any position so the cover fits the faucet tightly and doesn’t let cold in. Compared to the Velcro closure, the string fastener will serve you much longer as it doesn’t show any signs of wear over time.
Our covers come in a unified size (8” H x 5.9” W x 1.4” L) to fit most outside faucets and protect them from severe weather. Because they are lightweight and compact, these covers can fit between your water line and other extensions, no matter how close they are from each other. Trazon covers are easier to install than plastic ones or styrofoam. All you need to do is to pull the cover on the faucet and secure it with the string fastener.
Being made of two layers of first-rate materials, Trazon covers will keep your outside faucets warm and dry for many years to come. No need to buy them over and over again every year because we use only high-quality stuff that weathers the most severe conditions. Durable oxford 210d coating is a waterproof material that keeps water away from your hose bibs. Silk floss is sewn inside to sustain an optimal temperature inside the cover and to protect the faucet from freezing.
Keep water away from your faucets
Don’t let your faucets get wet and rust. All Trazon covers are made of a waterproof material to keep your outdoor taps dry. We use a special oxford 210d fabric that has excellent water repellent qualities.
- This material is used for producing tents, shoes, bags, and other stuff.
- Water repellency is reinforced with a coating, making it a more stable material.
- Water won’t ruin the structure of the fabric because of the high fiber density.
- The cover doesn’t let water get inside the cover preventing corrosion and prolonging the lifespan of your faucets.
Insulate your faucets with Trazon covers
Avoid expensive repairs keeping your hose bibs warm in winter with Trazon faucet freeze protectors. They are super simple in use and do not fall off or lose their insulation properties like foam and similar materials. A thick layer of silk floss sewn between the oxford 210d fabric retains warmth and prevents freezing.
If you need access to water when these covers are on your taps, you’ll have no issues with taking the protectors away and putting them on again within seconds. This is especially useful when you fill the chicken, cattle, or dog water every day.
- Retain warmth around your faucets.
- Prevent the freezing of the taps and water pipes.
- Save your nerves, money, and time preventing pipe bursts due to freezing.
You never know when a fiercely cold winter will strike. Get prepared in advance and forget about frozen faucets forever.
No more worries! Trazon faucet covers will take care of your outside taps and spigots.
A frozen faucet can bring inconveniences to your household chores because you won’t get access to the strategic source of water. Either you want to wash your car in the garage or get your cattle or poultry watered, that might be impossible because water will not run from your outdoors tap. To get that done, you’ll need to make use of your indoor faucets, which might bring discomfort and too much hassle.
Another serious consequence of a frozen faucet is the damage of the pipe. Since frozen water expands, it might burst the pipe leading to insignificant water leaking or unleashing the entire flood of water that would get inside your home and ruin your furniture or flooring.
Our Trazon faucet cover will spare you from all those issues. Winterize your outside taps to keep your waterline safe throughout winter.
Trazon faucet covers are the smartest investment in your care-free and happy life.
Get yourself peace of mind throughout winter knowing that all outside spigots are well-protected.